Sunday, August 26, 2012

Tomorrow is the BIG day!!

After I hit submit on my final paper, I will be the proud owner of an Associates degree in Early Childhood Education.  I have been an online student for the past two years, and I really did not think that I had the discipline for it.  I have made the Dean's List every time while in school, which that is an amazement in itself.  Then, after that, I have to concentrate on getting my kids ready for school that starts next week on the 4th.  We have Mr. Twister's open house on Tuesday night, followed by Ginger's on Thursday night.  My daughter got a letter in the mail from her new teacher which really helped the "getting to know you" stage.  She has wrote a letter back to her teacher which we will be putting in the mail today.  A plus to Mr. Twister's open house on Tuesday is that he can put ALL of his supplies in his locker.  For a PDD-NOS child, this is HUGE.  I can actually help him organize and come up with a game plan as to how things will run smoothly.  At least that is the plan.

Until Laterz,
Insomnamom

2 comments:

  1. Wow, good for you! I'm currently an online student but haven't earned any degrees yet. :) Nice job! So glad you linked up to the Mixer, friend. I hope to see you again on Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy to hear that you are an online student as well. It is a lot of brain numbing work, but so worth it. Best of luck to you!!

    ReplyDelete