Tuesday, August 21, 2012

My Little Ham


This is my Ginger daughter today.  Almost 11 years old. I cannot believe it.  She was due towards the end of September, but she came into my world three days before the tragic events of September 11th.  Unlike her brother, Mr. Twister, pregnancy and birth with her was VERY painful.  Back aches, hard contractions, and other things made me swear off of having another child.  But, once I saw that cute little face, I had forgotten ALL of the pain that I was in.  She was born happy and healthy and just over seven pounds being two weeks early.  This little Ginger has held up to the stereotype that follows redheaded people.  I really do not think that their is enough duct tape in this world that can hold her down.  When she is mad or upset about something, she WILL let you know about it.  She is an NT child and has really excelled at school.  She even wants to learn her 7th grade brothers work, which really annoys him.  She loves to act, sing, and just be the center of attention.  I remember there was a time when she was around two years old that she was standing on top of a plastic play table and she was just bopping up and down.  I was not thinking the stage for her, but another profession and was saying, "Oh PLEASE no!!"  I am relieved that she LOVES being on stage and doing awesome work no matter what her role is.  She will be entering the 5th grade in a week and a half.  It makes me sad that my baby is growing up so quickly in front of my eyes.  Yet, I am enjoying watching her grow into a wonderful, and beautiful young lady.

Until Laterz,
Insomnamom

No comments:

Post a Comment