Thursday, August 30, 2012

Proud of my Little Ham

We just got home from my daughter, Ginger, from talking to her principal about her fifth grade class to go to the Brewers game next year.  It has been a school tradition for many years at her school, except for last year.  Last year the fifth grade class went roller skating which is a far cry from going to the ballgame.  A lot of kids were sad that they did not get to go.  My daughter does not want this to happen to her class this year.  So, Ginger got all dressed up and looked professional, had her game face on, and presented her plan to her principal.  Her principal loved her ideas, and even gave her a few more ideas and a game plan to present this to her teachers and fellow students.  She is determined enough to not let this fail.  I am very proud of her and I cannot wait to see her shine this year, and make this dream come true for her entire class.


Until Laterz,
Insomnamom

No comments:

Post a Comment