Monday, August 19, 2013

So, it has begun

There is a time in starting to become a young lady that a phase must begin. Today I took ginger to the store to by, sigh, a razor and shaving cream. We got the Venus Embrace disposable razors which are supposed to cut out nicks and cuts. She picked out her shave gel that smells tropical. She was very excited to start this process but I had her wait till shower time. 
So, I went into the bathroom with her while the boys in the house went to go wash clothes.  I took my razor out and side by side I walked her through the process. My heart was breaking as a saw a piece of my little baby break away and become a young lady. She did very well for her first time. A lot better than momma took it that is for sure. I will now go cry into my pillow and chug some chocolate milk to soothe my mind, nerves, and whoas. 

Until Laterz,
Insomnamom 

No comments:

Post a Comment