Friday, August 9, 2013

Happiness is.....

In the midst of getting Ginger's tummy issues derailed, I got to hang out with the girls. I have been so worried about my daughter and wondering what is making her icky, that I really have not had some me time. Tonight was awesome. Just me, da girls, and a few ummm...toys and things. I have to tell you that the Pure Romance Green Tea after shower spray smells AH MAZING. It is a discontinued product, but the rep had some on hand. Score one for me =)

I really am not into the self pleasing genre's. but give me the body sprays anytime!! So, here is my confession for the night. Brace yourselves. I have only read a page and a half of 50 Shades. What they do in the book is not my cup of tea.  But listening to the older ladies that come to these parties is quite the entertainment that lasts me quite awhile lol. 

Until Laterz,
Insomnamom

No comments:

Post a Comment