Monday, November 12, 2012

Oh Jolly Man in the Red Suit.....

Dear Santa,

My wish this year is both personal and for the world.  First, I want my kids to be happy and healthy as well as successful in their education.  Second, I would love to see less hurt, losses, and a lot more love all around.  I have had a lot of friends this year lose those they love, and have suffered loss of jobs, and other forms of heartache.  We need more brotherhood/sisterhood in this world, and I pray that we can all gain this in the coming year.

Now, onto my personal list.....

My van need to be detailed inside and out for two very important reasons....oh I love my kiddos lol


i just absolutely LOVE this type of dining table.  

I need a new microwave stand to house my Keurig (sorry Sara) and K-Cups

But, more practical and convenient, I would like gift cards to the following establishments:
Target, Walmart, Olive Garden, Amazon (kindle), and famous footwear.


Now for my Doctor items....I am a hoodie junkie, so of course i NEED a Doctor Who Hoodie
My Doctor is 10 (David Tennent) and this iPhone 4s case would be bloody brilliant to have.

And of course just about anything 10 would be ideal.

With that, I bid you all a great day, and a wonderful upcoming Holiday season.

Until Laterz,
Insomnamom

No comments:

Post a Comment