Monday, November 5, 2012

My Other Job

Not only am I a part time employee at a big box hardware store, but I am also a Gold Canyon Home Fragrances Consultant.  It is the holiday time here at GC, and SO many yummy smells, and accessories for your home to decorate with.  You can visit my website here and window shop or even shop away.  Feel free to check out the sales tab as well as the gone but not forgotten section.

So, now let me tell you about a very cool opportunity for you to get a 26oz Fresh Orange Gold Canyon double wick candle.  It is very easy to enter.  Go to my sister's page, and follow Fluffimama and enter in the provided section.  She is a great mom, crafter, idea extravagant, and a lover of Doctor 10 (swoon).

Enjoy both links, and I hope that you win.

Until Laterz,
Insomnamom

No comments:

Post a Comment