Thursday, November 1, 2012

Just Thoughts

They say that your heart is an open book, live and let live.  Well, something like that LOL.  Anywho, my dream last night was about being back with some peeps that I love with all of my heart and that I miss on a daily basis.  One of which has had my heart for longer than should be.  I see them every year for a short time, and then I wait eight whole months for their return again.  I know the time is ticking in when I will not see them anymore.  So, I try to live and let live, but it is not without struggle.

Secondly, here I sit with a degree in Early Childhood Education, and no job in that field to show for it.  My current job has me on a roller coaster of hours and no REAL answer as to why it is that way.  I look for work in my degree, and everything is full thus far.  I long to work with children, especially those with autism, (working on my bachelor's degree for that), and to feel fulfilled in life.  The feeling as I was going to punch out for the day was the feeling that my time was limited there.  Not because of getting let go, but because I feel that it is my time to get out of there.  I pray that I am right about those feelings.  Being trapped in a position that you know is not what you are supposed to be doing is not fun.

So, now I sit here and cry before Mr. Twister gets home from school, since I do not want to worry him about mom any more than he already does.

Until Laterz,
Insomnamom

4 comments:

  1. This made me cry a little bit. Because I remember missing you like that. Granted I saw you more than once a year, but it was devastating having to wait until you came back to IL. I definitely prefer getting to see you every other month. But I know what that's like, so hugs <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh sis!! no crying aloud LOL. love you more than words can describe!!

      Delete
  2. Keep your head up! You will find a job in your field and you will understand why you had to wait a certain amount of time before you could have your dream job. Sometimes we have to learn lessons first that we don't understand but I feel for you, I know how hard it is! Just found your blog and have loved getting to know you better. I'm excited to follow along... do you have a way that I can follow you through GFC?

    new follower :)
    Bonnie
    www.bonnielouisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following me, Bonnie. I am pretty new to this, so I am not familiar with GFC, or the meaning of it. I will ask my sis who posted above and perhaps get rolling on that.

      Thanks,
      me

      Delete