Thursday, September 6, 2012

Effects of Insomnamom

Here I thought that the kids going back to school would provide nice sleeping moments for myself.  How wrong was I.  I wake up thinking if my son will be okay on the bus and at school.  Of course he is, but my brain won't be quiet at all.  Then of course there is the never ending battle with my bladder.  I want to sleep, but it thinks it is time for me to get up and take care of it.  How selfish can it get???  The other night, that battle came about again, and this time it had me wide awake for a bit.  So, I hopped onto Facebook, just to glance and see if there was anything new.  Apparently, a friend saw that I was on and we text each other for about a half an hour, which I am not complaining about.  We hardly talk while he is traveling on the road, so anytime I hear from him I am happy to talk to him, no matter the time of day or night.  I will be seeing him for quite possibly the last time for a long time, or even ever.  Yes, through the power of technology we will keep in touch, but it will not be the same.  This has been on my mind as well, and is the cause of my insomnia this week as well.  He has had my heart for quite sometime, not sure if he even realizes it.  If nothing else, I have the best friend that a woman could ever ask for.  So, on Sunday, I will give him a hug, tell him I love him, and say see ya later, even if later never comes.

So, to you, I say as always,

Until Laterz,
Insomnamom

No comments:

Post a Comment